Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

16 December, 2005

That English chick is really cute- Anna Friel.

Just watched the CBS drama: Perfect Strangers, found Susie a beautiful, awesome, and graceful actress, and, oh my god, she made me feel like gasping...
Suddenly, I realised how lovely females could make the world, the whole universe a better and wonderful place to live, if there are no females in the world, around the streets, dancing at the balls, life, would be tasteless, man shall be targetless, cities ruthless, musik of course, meaningless...
Unintentionally, beauties bring ppl. great pleasure...

Anna Friel starred as Susie, an English woman, yes she is, in reality life she's actually an British lady too, therefore she doesn't need to change the way she speaks.
To be absolutely honest, I like her, mostly for her accent, her British accent, I always consider British accent as a very elegant pronunciation, and the way Anna speaks, oh fxxk me, it's just that- sexy and come-hither combination, maybe a little bit arrogant, but that's the very element of British accent!

Am used to speak English that way, maybe I was very good, so many ppl. who doesn't know me thought that I was from Britain, but I wasn't, simply love that...
Elizabeth Hurley, Anna Friel, and Hugh Grant etc., are part of my favourite actors and actresses, not merely for they're famous and gorgeous, but they all got strong accent...
Haha, must admit that I really am obsessed with Britain, London, Football, and everything else related to English girls, though some might say: "They usually got biggggg bellies!"... xD
"Nonsense!!!" said Anna.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

この女はブスだ~~~~~~~
ハハハ......( ̄ー ̄)

8:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

どうかなぁ~~~~~~カー>●烏=・・・・
あたしたちは元々
シンビ眼の考え方が違うんで、
答えは言わなくてもイイ↗
ぶー

9:34 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

Don't U ever write in Japanese, I'll kick U away!
How dare U talk to me in a language which i can barely understand at all!!!
HOW DARE U!!!!

9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inanity!

7:12 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

還自己說end, 哈哈這個好笑!

7:28 pm  
Blogger Kelvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home