Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

17 November, 2005

How much $$$ is your Blog worth??

What the hell is this huhh??
Did you mean my blog is worthless?
Oh! Am gonna kill you then,
Okay... I admit, errr... it's a little bit frustrating,
you're right probably...
how awful is this Blog!!! hahahaha~ jsut can't but laugh at myself#

All right, listen, I SHALL BE BACK WITHIN 2 MONTHS!
Okay, anytime I want, still I'll say "bollocks the result!!!"...
「痛苦會過去,美會留下。」雷弄瓦說。

PS: Do you folks see how much US DOLLAR is your Blog worth?
To find out more at http://www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/

hope you all get splendid figures!
Cheers~

6 Comments:

Blogger Valhalla said...

Marcuuuuuussss!! I haven't seen The chronicles of Narnia... Here, we can watch it the 7th december. I'll go as soon as we can. I'm reading the book and I think is very childish... But well, the film seems good :P

5:44 am  
Blogger MRK said...

Well, CHILDISH? is that so... then i think it might be cute... or... lovely...
I've watched the latest Harry Potter film, really really SPECTACULAR, or I would say FANTASTIC, don't miss seeing that!

10:29 pm  
Blogger Valhalla said...

I'll watch HP & the globet of fire this nightttttt!!!!

11:12 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

Brilliant!!! You will absolutely love it!
long time no see by the way...
glad you're here this boring-all-the-time BLOG...

adios#

11:03 pm  
Blogger Valhalla said...

Yeeeees!!!!! I loved it! I fell in love with Cedric Diggory... Hahahha! Don't worry... I like your blog :D

5:29 am  
Blogger MRK said...

Braaaaaavo!!! I like your blog as well, of course, and you might take a look of my newest article, it's hilarious, have you seen the Bridget Jones's Diary film??

See you then!XXXXD

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home