Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

28 November, 2005

Hugh v. Colin in battle of Bridget: Round 2

Why
i loved this section?
Cos
it's the most classic part of Bridget film, and everyone knows that this is a must, or what we called "Tradition", between Hugh and Colin, Daniel and Mark in the film of course! And it's always being so funny! :p


Here's the fight, again! See the following conversations!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel: [While taping his TV programme] If you want something smooth put on your wall...... he's about the only painter who can actually paint!

[Then Mark showed up...]
Daniel: Sorry everyone sorry, it's my stalker.
Daniel: Fuck off, Darcy, some people have jobs to do, you know!

Mark: I'm only going to ask you one more time............
Daniel: You're only gonna ask me one more time?
Daniel: You haven't got your wig on now, dear!
****[as a judge]XDXDXD
Mark:
I'll take that as a Yes.
.
.
.

[Mark asked Daniel for details...]

Daniel: I thought she was smuggling seashells or mangoes or something else!
Mark: Will you step outside please?
Daniel: Oh no, it's not possible!
Daniel: Darcy, do you have any idea what century we actually live in?
Mark: Are you gonna step outside or am gonna have to drag you?
Daniel: I think you're gonna have to drag me!
.
.
.
[Started to fight!!]

Daniel: I'm not going in the sodding water!
Daniel: You smug bastard!!!
Daniel: What're you gonna do now? Drown me in 16 inches of water?

Mark: Yes, good idea!
Daniel: I left her at the airport, I shouldn't have done that.
Daniel: And I didn't fucking well seduce her, all right?
Daniel: She's gone all frigid!
Daniel: I spent the night with a gorgeous Thai girl.
Daniel: Who in fact turned out to be a gorgeous Thai boy.....
Daniel: Satisfied?

Mark: Yes, thank you.
Daniel: You know what, mate?
Daniel: If you're so obsessed with Bridget Jones, why don't you just marry her?


[Mark stared at Daniel, didn't say a word...]
Daniel: Cos then she'd definitely shag me!!!
[Mark turned back, and chased Daniel again!!!] XXXXXXD

PS: Loved this one so much indeed!!!
liked all the casts, Hugh especially+

6 Comments:

Blogger Valhalla said...

Yehh! I saw it long time ago.. xD It's good but I prefer one which is called "Como Dios" in spanish. I think his original title is "Bruce almighty". Well.. It's the best film (in this genre) I've ever seen... Muahahahaha... Have you seen it? xD

6:12 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

Absolutely I did, loved the Bridget Jones series films, books very much indeed!
"Como Dios"? "Like God"is this right? Got the traslation from an amigo of mine who's a Spanish major... :D
Yeah "Bruce Almighty", did have a good time watching it, really really think Jim is a Marvel! Yes, he bloody is!(in mad-eye Moody's voice)haha~xDxDxD
Oh!Hmmmm... Incidentally, what would U do if U got the mana?
I'll decorate my chamber with the painting DA VINCI- MONA LISA SMILE first, maybe a Ferrari then, hanging around with una señora joven encantadora... haaaa(try not to laugh at my poor expression), and never forget the classic commonplace- "WORLD PEACE"or in other words "Let there be peace on earth"!!! What would say huhhhh?
The story is dull, though... Forgive me...XDXDXDXD

12:25 am  
Blogger Valhalla said...

hahahhaa... I'd buy a Mini (a car) and I'd travel to Germany to meet the Blind Guardian's singer (I love him ahahaha)

11:22 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

God bless U, God bless us all!

cheers... xD

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugh♥is my man♥♥♥
♪~( ̄ー ̄)

8:32 pm  
Blogger MRK said...

he isn't, is he?hahahaha!!!

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home