Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

19 May, 2006

Tubular Bells & Richard Branson


It was until I finished Richard Branson(head of the Virgin group)'s autobiography "Losing My Virginity", I searched for this work- Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells , and then found it as touching as Branson said in the book.

Losing My Virginity: 'How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way' by Sir Richard Branson.
Of course, Branson's stories are very interesting, he showed great bravery in the face of his careers, as well as his own life, that I can hardly imagine a 21-year-old could be so assertive and aggressive and, intuitional, his past life was so exciting as can only be seen in the movie, such as banged with girls that he loved at first sight, setting up of first Virgin record shop, etc. However, I think, in my opinion, there were so many successes can only be happening in the '70s and '80s, in other words, that Richard's born appropriately, at the right time. He's by all means a lucky guy I would say, but a great life explorer as well, I admire his ambition and courage, and I hope I could be half as determined, half as brave, and half as faithful as him, Sir Richard Branson.

1 Comments:

Blogger MRK said...

What a masterpiece by Mike Oldfield!

3:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home